- Provide strategic and financial advice for companies in “high change” situations especially in technology industries.
- Work with Senior Management and Board of Directors to improve company performance globally.
- Blend financial understanding of revenue models to the value propositions of products and technologies.
- Excel at working in dynamic environments that require fast and frequent reassessments of conditions to leverage opportunities and to minimize any negative impact
- Achieve these objectives through aggressive evaluation, strategic marketing, business development, operational excellence and technological innovation
- Maintain a long-standing network of relationships, affiliations and business partners that enables us to solve complex problems around the world.
- Advise on new funding alternatives
Our Clients are dealing with disruptive challenges to their business:
- Corporate Senior management to improve performance
- Board of Directors to consider business plan revision and review management execution of approved strategy
- Investors from Venture Capital firms, Private Equity firms, Hedge Funds and Private Investors to assess the viability of potential new investments and review current portfolios.
Our approach balances:
- Assessing company's initial situation
- Recognizing gaps between a company's business plans and the market's needs
- Maintaining Integrity in open communications with all stakeholders
- Understanding the Company Culture
- Aligning resources needed to achieve objectives
- Negotiating the relationships needed to succeed.
Let your advance worrying become advance thinking and planning. - Winston Churchill
Torsted on Tech
Which Way Did They Go?
As we remember from history Lewis and Clark made the first map of the then recent Louisiana Purchase. In all they created 140 maps. Google’s Street View project is underway to create a pictorial map of the entire world and add data and links to it. They have filmed 6 million miles of road and expect that it will take a trillion photos to cover the world. That is a lot of storage even for Google. There are some other people working on this type of project so there is competition.
The proximity and research services that could be offered based on this core data would be world changing. The combination of the pictures and the location based data offers essential organization of the world. The growing amount of geographically related data will create depth of what the world knows about any place where you stand or drive. So Google will be able to drive you home in your car and the new Google Robots can chase after you. Also the Google Robots can fight the Amazon Drones. Would that be Skynet global domination?